Ozeri Swiss Designed FRESHSPIN Salad Spinner and Serving Bowl, BPA-Free

WOW! This product is absolutely amazing!!!Very satisfied. Like the fact I can keep the lettuce in the bowl in the refrigerator after spinning. Easy to operate. Easy to clean. I love making salads with my Salad Spinner. Easy to use. Dries salad leaves and vegetables without having to use up paper towels. This works great for us. Spins the water right out without much effort! I love the size! You can fit large, full size leaves without breaking them up, so perfect if you want to use your lettuce for a wrap. The Spinner feels like it's made with good material and is easy to use. Just rinse salad and put it into the spinner, close the lid, and start spinning it with the hand pump (be sure to unlock it first). Spin the salad spinner a few times then check the lettuce to see if you need to spin it more. When done, you can empty out the water that collected in the bowl and serve the lettuce in that bowl. You can also just store the lettuce in colander. The handle on the spinner is very easy to use and you don't have to continuously pump it, which is nice. Just pump once and let it spin and when it seems like it is slowing down, pump it again. Easy stuff! It's also very easy to clean and dishwasher safe! The spinner can be used for other things too, such as draining spaghetti. It's multi-useful! Overall, I love how easy this spinner is to use and I love not having water at the bottom of my salad bowl. I like that you just pump the lever and even though it doesn't look like it's whirling that fast it apparently is because after two times my lettuce was nice a dry and ready to store. Oh and the lid automatically attached to the inner basket without me having to rock it around to fit. A bonus, to me anyway, was that when I went to store it in my cabinet on a shelf higher than me I realized that I could easily balance it to slide on the shelf. I like this spinner a lot. First because the size is bigger than the normal spinners you see. I was able to wash and dry all three hearts of romaine in one batch instead of in two batches. This is a great time saver, especially since my health has declined and I hate being in the kitchen these days.Second, I appreciate the ease of use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones