Ozeri 4x3sport Pocket 3D Pedometer and Activity Tracker with Tri-Axis Technology & 30 Day Memory.

Once you've used it for a few days you can push the mode button to find out how many steps and/or miles you've walked today, how that compares to yesterday, and how many total since you started. It seems pretty accurate given the variety of activity I've done in couple of days I had it. As with the 4x3razor, I love that the 4x3sport also can keep track of my steps when I am going up and down stairs. The Sleep Mode is also great. With just a touch of a button or a tilt of the pedometer, the screen wakes up again. You don't lose any of the data, but this feature probably helps extend the battery life. Basically, you want to do the whole initial set up at one time, which means measure your steps before set up. Pick a starting point and walk / measure 10 normal paces to calculate the average # of inches in your step. Once you know that, stick an unbent paper clip into the tiny reset hole and enter the date, your height & weight, and # of inches in your average step. Then get motivated to start moving. For such a small pedometer this can do just about everything and I've found it to be highly accurate. I love that I can just stick it in my pocket and go. Set up was very easy. With only needing to figure out your stride or distance between your steps. Once that is done your ready to start moving! I love all of Ozeri's high quality products with an affordable price tag! I recommended all of ozeri products they are a wonderful company and I just love everything they make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones