Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan

The fan has a 12 hour timer that you can set in 1 hour increments. This would be great if you were using it in a bedroom or other room where you wanted to control how long the fan runs for. I especially like that the fan shows the temperature in the room, too. I’ve always wondered how hot my weight room is so it’s nice to be able to have a visual display to let me know. If you want the fan to blow in one area you can turn the oscillation off or you can turn the oscillation on and it will rotate to blow air around the room. If you are using the Ozeri Ultra Wind 42″ Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan in a bedroom there is a great night mode function where all icons on the LCD screen are dimmed except for the moon icon. This is great when you’re trying to sleep so you aren’t kept up by the light from the fan LCD screen.When fully extended to 42' it has the ability to hit the right range of a given area. I've even propped it up on other furniture so that it targets the air closer to the ceiling since hot air rises. It's flawless with the airflow. The design is sleek. It fits into small places in between other furniture arrangements for the sake of storage and I haven't had one problem so far with this fan.The remote control is a great feature and is definitely worthwhile for this kind of fan. If you're like me and you end up putting this in your bedroom at night, it's very nice to wake up and control fan speed (or turn it on/off) without having to get out of bed. With that in mind, though, it would be nice to see an option to turn the LED on and off. There's a variety of bright, moving colors on the display and I think I'd enjoy the option to turn them off. This fan is super quiet! It won't disturb your sleep or cause noise issues in the background while you're working, watching TV or sleeping. Yet, it still has a soft, nice very gentle humming sound that will put you right to sleep. The most amazing thing that I love, love, love is the height of the fan and the wind strength that it puts it out. No matter at what level I am sitting or standing I can feel the fan. Even all the way across the room and the distance that it blows is astounding. There is nothing worse than purchasing a fan that hardly moves the air at all, but with the Ozeri Wind Fan, you won't have this problem. Now let me tell you about some other amazing features. This fan comes with a remote control. Yes, and why not! I love the remote. When I lay in bed I can adjust all the settings without having to get up. Since I already have issues with sleeping, this is a plus. I can just adjust it and go right back to sleep. And on the top of the fan there is lid that opens that has a place for you to store your remote. So COOL! Inside the top of the fan under the lid where you store your remote it also contains the buttons you will use to set all your settings to. I also want to mention that this fan has a digtal display in the front that will tell you everything you need to know about your fan and what settings you have it on. It shows the temperature in your room on the display, the settings you have it on, and shows a light spinning when it is on and so much more. And did I mention that it oscillates? Oh yes, it does. The Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan has it all. A tall height that will reach all levels up to 42 inches. Adjustable Oscillating ability and Noise Reduction Technology and more. The Ozeri Fan uses all the newest technology to keep you and your room nice and cool. Overall... love the fan! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a tower fan that pushes lots of air, is pretty quiet and has some cool features.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones