Ozeri 3x Tower Fan

This Fan is truly awesome!! I love it. It has 3 fan settings. Very modern looking. Works great and very quiet.Pros: 1.) Best looking fan I have ever seen—especially like the bottom tempered glass stand. This fan looks like expensive speakers at first glance. 2.) A perfect fit with my bedrooms style. 3.) It has a high-end touch screen display. 4.) Comes with a convenient, lightweight remote, so you don't have to get up to turn it on and off. 5.) It has an oscillating function that can be turned on and off. 6.) It has 3 speeds and several different unique modes. Cons: 1.) None. So far everything is going great. I love this fan it is so different than any other fan I have used. I love the fact it has so many settings to it. Plus the fact it comes with a remote control that is so amazing. All the different settings have digital icons on the fan. It's perfect for people that love to have a fan blowing at night and also great for someone light me that is going through hot flashes. It is so classy and modern I just love it. It took around 10mins or less to set up. It looks so nice in my house and I am sure I am going to get lots of compliments about it.I expected the same amount of air as my other stand fans but this one is amazing! The three small rotating fans put out at least double the air as normal stand fans and because there are three of them in a row it puts out air on 2 levels more as well - so you get it on your feet, body and head area all at once. I absolutely am in love with it.keep the fan at a little bit of a distance from me and I am always getting hot and turning it on then get cold to turn it off click the button and change the speed, rotation and everything :) I LOVE THIS FAN!!!! It is truly high quality and well-constructed and it is very stylish.I really like this fan and it has been a great item to have. There are so many great features to it. I have to have a fan on to be able to sleep because I need it to be cold in my room so I can snuggle up under my covers and this is a great fan for that. The first thing I really like about this fan is its size. It is not to wide nor does it take up a whole lot of room. It has 3 small fans in it so it puts out a lot of air for its size. There are so many different controls and combinations of settings for this fan. You can have it set on a timer for how long it will be on. There is a sleep mode on it so that it will be quiet for when your sleeping. You can get the fan to rotate back and forth or stay stationary. The best part I like about all of this is that it can all be controlled by a remote control that comes with it and the batteries that is needed to operate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones