Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea and Coffee Glasses, 16-Ounce, Set of

I love these double wall glass cups. They are crystal clear. The edges are very smooth and rounded and the rim is about the same thickness as a normal single wall cup. They are my favorite glasses for both hot and cold drinks. They're comfortable to hold, to drink from, and they are insulated from the inner glass temperature. I like them so much. Beautiful design, does keep my coffee warmer longer, haven't broken it yet that's a good thing. Having cups without the double wall you are either adding so much ice that your drink is ruined from being so watered down or you have to chug it so you can enjoy it cold. Furthermore these eliminate the sweaty cup and need for a coaster. Since your beverage stays cold you don't have to jam pack it with ice and it doesn't sweat this is a win win for me! It also works in the opposite way. Keeps hot beverages hot. I first noticed the design, which is very similar to the 12oz glasses but larger. These glasses are shatter proof, they have a double wall design that suspends drinks within the inner wall and has a wraparound contour to fit your grip on the glass. The 12oz glasses were also shatter proof but that was not the case. These 16oz glasses seem very fragile so I encourage my readers to be gentle with these glasses. These glasses are microwave, freezer and dish washer safe. You can use these glasses for both hot and cold beverages. I really enjoy the fact that if you put something hot in them or microwave a drink, your hands don’t get burnt. My family and I have been using these glasses ever since we received them and are very pleased. I have many Ozeri products and I appreciate the products I have been asked to review. My family really enjoys these glasses and I recommend the “Ozeri Serafino Double Wall 16oz Iced Tea & Coffee Glasses” to my readers. They offer a satisfaction guarantee and a full 1 year warranty. I recommend this glasses to everyone there easy to wash and it keeps your drinks colder or hotter longer so that is a plus on these glasses. I just love ozeri brand. There the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones